Get it right the first time
Will your POS system perform ALL the functions you need to run your retail business?
A POS system for a business is like an engine for a car. The POS system you choose will have a significant long-term impact on the performance of your business.
Some of the things your POS system will determine are:
- How you promote your business
- What marketing tools you can use – whether you can use gift vouchers, membership programs, selling scripts, e-marketing or SMS marketing
- How quickly you can process transactions during busy periods
- How flexible you can be on setting prices, discounts and creating loyalty programs
- How much time you spend on administration and bookkeeping every day, every week, every month and every year
- How well you know your business — which products are selling best, what periods are selling the most — so you can respond quickly and boost profits (eg. Stock up on fast-selling goods)
- How long you need to spend in the shop each day
- How much time you need to spend training staff
- How secure your business data and records are
- Whether you can keep track of your business from a distance
- How much you are affected by equipment failure, software problems and errors
- How long it will be before you have to replace your POS system
The most important factor to consider is whether a POS system gives you everything you need to operate your retail business smoothly, efficiently and as profitably as possible.
Buying a sub-standard POS system is one of the most common and costly mistakes retailers make.
In 2007, 38% of our installations were needed to replace existing systems, which were inadequate due to lack of functionality in product pricing, product ordering, CRM and marketing.
POSActive is the “get it right the first time” solution
Cheaper solutions may appear to do the job, but are often replaced by retailers within 6 months to 3 years of purchase.
POSActive gives you the right solution from day one. Complete solutions start at $6,450+GST and include everything you need—all equipment, hardware, software, peripherals, installation and support.
Most retailers prefer to rent from just $40+GST* per week.
Our Essentials packages are $2,450+GST (plus delivery if purchasing hardware) or you can rent both Essentials packages (software and hardware) from just $32+GST* + delivery per week.
We’ve found that a good POS system is crucial to the success of most retail operations. However, if this pricing is still out of your range, give us a call anyway and we’ll be happy to point you towards some more basic, but reliable solutions.
To find out more, call 1300 889 084
* Subject to credit approval